04 July 2009

falling slowly



I don't know you
But I want you
All the more for that
Words fall through me
And always fool me
And I can't react
And games that never amount
To more than they're meant
Will play themselves out

Take this sinking boat and point it home
We've still got time
Raise your hopeful voice you have a choice
You'll make it now

Falling slowly, eyes that know me
And I can't go back
Moods that take me and erase me
And I'm painted black
You have suffered enough
And warred with yourself
It's time that you won

Take this sinking boat and point it home
We've still got time
Raise your hopeful voice you had a choice
You've made it now
Falling slowly sing your melody
I'll sing along

++++

assalamualaikum.

hello everyone!! it's morning and i'm in my beloved bedroom at home. usually, i'm spaztastically random in the mornings... but today i'm totally calm and chill. it's been a long time since i was last like this. hehe^^

anyway... the title is self-explanatory. i have no idea why and how but i'm head over heels. he just one-upped kangin for awhile there. he's really absolutely lovely. the ever talented sungmin. ahhh~~ i swoon. he's so suave these days it makes my heart beat a little faster everytime i see him. hehe^^ and sunny is absolutely amazing, too!! such a sweet soft voice^^

THIS PERFORMANCE IS LOVE!!

and a mini bonus;

awww~~ kangin the big bully is actually a big cuddly teddy bear. ekeke^^ kangin's voice is LOVELOVELOVE!! ahhh... he can sing to me anytime and i'll melt melt melt~!!!

they all did a great job. hehe^^ i wan't more songs like this from SUJU. please oppa??

thanks^^

p/s: i'm in love~~

1 comment:

syda ibrahim said...

falling slowly!
mmg the best song la.
tak sangke gak kat korea pun
lagu tu femes.
aha