20 September 2012

Can't say it...

Dear friend, before I say anything, you should know that out of all the people around me right now, I love you dearly and I love you most. Even over my own family.

I realize now that what I said has hurt your feelings and I'm very sorry for that, but it's not what I meant. The reason I said what I said was because I can't deal with the possibility of you leaving but I also don't want to be the reason you stick around when your heart really doesn't want to. So please know that I don't want you to go and I've told you that before, but if you really can't go on then you should do what you feel is best for you and your future.

Only one important thing you should know is, I don't like to see you quitting on yourself. You are so much better than you think you are and you can overcome any hardship you face. I know it, because I know my friend is a strong girl. I can't do it without you. That's the truth. I'm weak and you're the strong one that's why I don't feel brave enough to tell you that if you go, then I might not make it myself.

I'm not even brave enough to say it to you in person because I'm not good at this thing. I don't know how to do it. So I hope that when you read this you know how I feel about this and I just hope you don't give up on yourself.


Much LOVE.

No comments: