08 May 2013

kind of...

i feel a little bad that you feel you can't talk about your worries with me. kind of. and sometimes i feel sad. kind of. it's perfectly fine though. because i know that everyone have their right to have their own special person to talk to right? of course! but lately i feel like, maybe you don't want to be close to me anymore?? i dunno... maybe it's just my own feelings?? because eventhough i try to act tough on the outside, i'm actually a little bit sensitive so my feels can just go crazy from time to time and i'm the type to keep it all inside. hm. well, if it's true, i just want to know what can i do to make our friendship the bestest ever, because really you should know that you are one of the few, few friends i would really die for. really. as i said, i'm not good at expressing my feelings. and maybe i don't show you enough how much i really appreciate you as my friend but i hope you know it. i hope in the future you can feel more open to talk to me because i will always listen even if i don't have any words to respond because i'm not good with words.

yeah... i just wanted you to know that. love you dearest friend. always. himnaeseyo! fighting!!

No comments: