16 October 2010

THE END........finally.

this is way overdue and i've kept it in my draft for quite a few days now, but imma post it up anyways. the conclusion to this stupid thing i got into like, a little over a week ago. so... things have ended and cooled down and i just want some closure and a final word. where else would i do it other than my blog? not like anyone actually reads my blog so, ok. on with it.


----------



her final response.


----------

and my answer?

okay, you're angry at me. but how is that my fault??? in the first place i never insulted your intelligence nor did i insult you as a person. you thought i did and got irritated by it and thus, is completely your own fault. also, what is it that i have misunderstood about you? nothing at all. because i never commented abt YOU in the first place. besides, YOU were the one to start all this by assuming. i mean, if there's anyone who is misunderstood here, it's me. again, i would like to say, and i cannot stress it enough, that my statements were never a judgement of YOU specifically. it was a statement made abt the children's over-obsession with a culture. it was an issue we were discussing. it was never about the people. at least not directly. you were the one who suddenly barged in and made it all about you when it wasn't. again, you were just a coincidental example of the issue being discussed at the time. a fleeting judgement, if you may. yet you assumed it was a personal attack when it wasn't.

you got in way over your head and made that response post. lol. at first i was of course baffled by this reaction and then i got a bit pissed because YOU are the one who took my words and twisted it so completely out of context, i can't even begin to explain what i really meant with what i said. and you responded so rudely at that. pretending to act nice with words like 'sorry' and 'saranghae' and 'thanks' yet the entire post was bleeding with snootiness and sarcasm.

prior to your post, i never thought of you as a bad person. i didn't hate you nor dislike you at all. sure, i thought your posts were annoying. but even so i never let it be a judgement against you as a person. i may laugh at the things you write but never at you. yes, you might have felt it that way because what you write or post is somewhat a reflection of you as a person, but trust and believe me when i say that it wasn't like that at all. yet you thought it was and lashed out at me. not only that, your friends came in and so rudely intervened in something that was not of their concern.

it didn't help that the timing of everything was wrong and we had our misunderstanding while you and your friends were involved in another fight with someone else whose identity you didn't know. and then you blamed ME for being that person. and not only me. you guys went on psychotic rampages over anyone you suspected to be the person when you had absolutely no solid proof whatsoever! not only blaming me, but calling me names and such. that was when you crossed the line. after that everything changed. that was when things, for me, got personal. because i never passed judgement on you as a person yet you did so behind my back while pretending to be nice in front of me. using foul words and your friends had the audacity to come at me with their false and ridiculous assumptions. i HATED you for that and my opinion of you as a person completely flipped. srsly. even thinking abt it now, gets me pissed.

even your apologies weren't sincere. i mean, if you were sincerely sorry would you continue to say the things you said in your last post? as if it were MY fault that you got yourself into this mess and involved me in it? nuh-uh, girl. but i accept the apology anyway.

oh and before i forget one last thing?? the truth you're talking about? yeah. the truth will always stand tall. and you, girl, are nowhere near the truth. so, apology finally accepted and good riddance.

p/s: screencapped her shoutbox. at that time, she cleared it out. how convenient.

----------

assalamualaikum.
peace.

No comments: